Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Bertozzi Jr
Dr. Peter Bertozzi Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Bertozzi is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, Auburn Regional Medical Center and St Francis Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Bertozzi Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bertozzi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Medical Center
Auburn Regional Medical Center
St Francis Community Hospital
Saint Clare Hospital
St. Joseph Tacoma
42 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Peter Bertozzi Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1001 SW Klickitat Way, Seattle, WA
Dr. Peter Bertozzi Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.