Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Betjemann MD
Dr. Peter Betjemann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amherst, MA, with other offices in Northampton, MA and Greenfield, MA . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Betjemann is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Betjemann has 3 locations
Dr. Peter Betjemann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peter Betjemann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Betjemann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
39 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Peter Betjemann Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter Betjemann's office for more information.
170 University Dr Amherst, MA : (413) 461-3530
30 Locust St Northampton, MA : (413) 582-2480
489 Bernardston Rd Greenfield, MA : (413) 773-1394
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Betjemann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amherst, MA.