Dr. Peter Bianco Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Peter Bianco?

Excellent Practice

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I'm very satisfied with care. Staff and Drs are caring and polite.

Excellent service

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

The staff at Dr. Bianco's is very respectful and are very caring from start to finish. I would recommend Melinda Polland and Dr. Bianco to everyone that is needing a good Obstetric and Gynecologist. Thank you for everything.

Love Dr. Bianco!

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I dont know how anyone could say anything bad about this office or Dr. Bianco! I came from Peak Vista and this place is beautiful and the staff is wonderful and the rooms are clean and the doctor is very professional, he has been doing this for 37 years and I love him, my family loves this office and I recommend it!!

Excellent

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr. Bianco was very knowledgeable, polite, and took his time seeing me. He addressed every concern I had & clarified with me. I highly recommend his practice.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

My visit was quick and efficient. The staff are kind and knowledgeable. Thanks for Everything.

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I was referred to dr Bianca by a different person at a dif doc office and he's been great and the staff is kind and respectful. I would recommend him to friends and family he has been so great through this high risk pregnancy csection in 2 weeks

Great provider, best doctor I've ever had

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Bianco has delivered my 2 (and soon to be #) children. He is always prompt, courteous and makes me feel at ease. I've never had to wait a long time to be seen and he always listens to me and makes sure all of my questions are answered before the appointment is over. He is very knowledgeable, professional and knows what he's doing. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I've seen Dr. Bianco a few times and each time he has made me feel at ease. He may only spend a short time with you but it is quality time. His explanations are clear and as a result my anxiety caused by the symptoms are lessened. He is very professional and so kind.

Sloppy

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I've been going here for 14 years and after yesterday I will be changing my care, i've had 2 babies here so it's really a sad day when a place that was once great is runiened by turn over. I like the doctors but the staff is horrible. Not to mention the rude signs about kids not being allowed to make any noise and to make children wait outside when there are no activities at all. What's more is they didn't call with me with my results and when I tracked them down they didn't even know that what they were reading me was bad and I need more care. They said the dr was not going to call me back even though I've waited for days and no appointments for over a week. Some things can't wait a week, espicslly a cancer issue. Dr Bianco called me personally when I switched Dr's when I was pregnant with my son to come back because they do in fact take my insurance. The staff makes this place undesirable to say the least and after over a decade it may be time to move on. Update: definitely leaving. Worst treatment!!! I should have left 5 years ago when all of a sdden Sandy Winn his PA left from out of nowhere. She had been there a long time, no explanation she was just gone, this place has been horrible ever since. Good reddens. They don't care about their patients nor respect them.

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Melinda was amazing. Made me feel comfortable. The entire staff was great

Posted on July 9th, 2015

I am having my 3rd baby with Dr Bianco and Melinda Lacy. I recommend the office to anyone and could not ask for a better experience. The entire office has always been helpful and friendly to myself and my family. My questions are always answered by anyone or they find out quickly!

The Staff is Excellent

Posted on May 28th, 2015

This office is nice kind. They work with me. Very informative. This office & its staff has gone above & beyond to make me feel comfortable & ive enjoyed my experience with Melinda & Dr. Bianco & staff. Thanks for every thing.