Dr. Peter C Bigler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Peter C Bigler?

Best Doctor EVER!

The care that this office gives is unmatched.

Worst Dr. I've ever been to.

Very

Excellent Doctor

Drr Bigler has been my dr for some time now and has always had a caring and compassionate attitude with my care. I have multiple medical conditions that are unusual, and yet he has put in much effort and time to assist and learn about my condition. He has always povided and setup referrals with other specialists as needed. I find him easy to talk to and he always has a positive attitude toward health and life. My entire family uses him.

Office staff are nasty

Non medical staff are rude, nasty ,and un- professional. Accounts receivable and the insurance group are horrible, uncaring and un-professional. Billing is inaccurate and difficult to straighten out. Since Sadler Clinic terminated the large number of Dr.'s and changed their policies, this location is horrible.

Best of the Woodlands

mis diagnosis

I too have had an unfortunate experience with Dr. Bigler, went in to complain of a shoulder problem, complained for a year, went to an ortho and MRI diagnosis with a massive rotator cuff tear.

This Doctor is clueless!

I have had the misfortune of being under the care of Dr. Bigler twice now after being referred to him by St. Luke's Hospital in The Woodlands. He had no diagnosis for my so-called illness on two different occassions. In 2008, Dr. Bigler was called to observe me in the ER. I was already diagnosed with a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection), but he believed I was dehydrated and admitted me into the hospital. My infection cleared the second day I was there, but Dr. Bigler continued to give me intravenous fluids and pain medication as well. By the 6th day there, I could not breath on my own and was transferred to ICU by a Pulmonologist who my mother inisisted on calling. The final diagnosis after being seen by several specialists, including Infectious Disease Specialists,and Cardiologist was that I had been given an excessive amount of fluids that was literally drowning me internally. I am 35 years old and I now have interstitial lung disease and congestive heart failure due to fluid overload. Thanks Dr. Bigler for decreasing my life expectancy due to your misdiagnosis. I would advise anyone seeking a reliable doctor to run from this inexperienced doctor, or he too may cause you severe damage.

guess he's gotten too busy.

Used to be more caring, attentive. Now seems irritated with my chronic illnesses.

Dr. Peter C Bigler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.