Dr. Peter Biglin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peter Biglin?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Disappointing and Dismissive

Posted on March 15th, 2017

While scheduling appointments and timeliness were not and issue, I am not impressed with Dr. Biglin. Dr. Biglin had a standard plan in place to treat my condition and any questions that I had seemed to be an imposition to him. He was dismissive and condescending. I was eventually referred to a surgeon and when I requested my records I discovered that his notes were inaccurate and contradictory to what we discussed. When I called to get my records corrected I was told that Dr. Biglin had signed off on them and they are final. I would not recommend him to anyone and I will not return to the practice to see any of the physicians.

Driver dock worker

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Very self-centered would not recommend a friend going there very unprofessional

Very unsatisfactory visit

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Very strange visit. Have been to numerous doctors over the years, I am not a complainer, but the visit with him was surprisingly unsatisfactory. His advice was contradictory and left me feeling I should definitely seek another opinion from a different doctor. I won't be returning to him.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr. Biglin is awesome! He spent at least 1/2 hour with me examining me and explaining his MRI findings. He was never rushed and I didn't feel like he was running from patient to patient. He made me feel important and valued. He truly cares about his patients. He immediately scheduled me for steroid injections, which he performs himself. (He doesn't push it off on someone else) I appreciate his honesty about my condition and the fact that he sent me to a spinal surgeon for another opinion. I would recommend him to anyone! He's a superior doctor!

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I wish I didn't need to see Dr Biglin as often as I have. But I am active and stuff happens. He is well credentialed, an athlete who "gets it", demonstrates genuine concern and has never rushed through my appointments. If I get injured again, I know where I want to go.

This Guy Is a Terribly Unfunny Joke

Posted on February 7th, 2016

I went to this clown for worker's comp. He treated me like an imposition from the very start. The first visit, he asked me what I was allergic to and walked out of the room. I had to yell my answer down the hallway. He told me on multiple visits that he didn't know what was wrong with me. Not that he didn't know, as in, he might try to figure it out, no. He didn't know, as in, he was throwing his hands up and annoyed that I was even there. He told me that my MRIs has come back normal, which probably caused me further damage at physical therapy (when my PT and my work nurse, much later, read the reports, they were appalled). The last visit, after I had already requested a new doctor but hadn't had the upgrade in place yet, Biglin yelled at me, while lying to me, when I calmly asked a question and then he stormed out of the room. Most toddlers are better behaved and would make more competent doctors than this jerk. Bonus, I happened to come across a person at my physical therapy office that had had essentially the same experience as I had; Biglin was "stumped" by her medical needs and treated her an an irritant in his day. Biglin manages to be dangerously unhelpful and arrogant.

Excellent

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Great experience with Dr Biglin

is this a joke?

Posted on July 27th, 2015

You can clearly tell he doesn't care about helping people the moment he opens his mouth. This sad excuse for a human being should not be a doctor's assistant let alone a doctor. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Quite rude and very demeaning. More worried about his schedule than the actual patient. Has a "throw in towel approach" if things dont go perfect. Will NOT be seeing him again!!!!

Posted on February 12th, 2015

His note totally different then what you tell him, has no manner and respect toward patients, I made biggest mistake by visiting his office. He is a SoB

If you need this type of service you'll be happy

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Dr. Biglin needed to perform a EMG on me. I got a same day appointment due to a cancelation and the staff was marvelous in getting me in. When I arrived at the desk I was greeted warmly. Since EMG and NCV is uncomfortable and I have a condition which makes my leg very painful, Dr. Biglin was very patient with me and took great care in making sure the procedure went as swift as possible. He had the results nessecary for my Orthosurgeon so we can find out if surgery will be my next step. GREAT DOC, GREAT STAFF you couldn't ask for more. I went to the Southfield location. THANKS for the super professionalism it was appreciated during a time of difficulty.

Posted on August 16th, 2017