Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter B Boggs
Dr. Peter B Boggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bossier City, LA, with other offices in Shreveport, LA and Shreveport, LA . His specialties include Clinical and Laboratory Immunology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Boggs is affiliated with Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter B Boggs has 3 locations
2300 Hospital Dr Ste 345
Bossier City, LA 71111
1666 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 140
Shreveport, LA 71105
463 Ashley Ridge Blvd Ste 100
Shreveport, LA 71106
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter B Boggs has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical and Laboratory Immunology
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Peter B Boggs has the following 6 expertise
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 2 of 2
He's the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter B Boggs - Posted on September 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter B Boggs - Posted on March 8th, 2016
Dr. Boggs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Confederate Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Peter B Boggs Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Peter B Boggs
Physicians move in and out of insurance plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, you should confirm that the physician accepts your insurance Back To Search Results Request A Call Back New Search
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter B Boggs is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Bossier City, LA.