Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter L Bono
Dr. Peter L Bono, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bono is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter L Bono has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter L Bono has the following 7 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 106
I want to thank Dr. Bono and his entire staff for giving me my life back. 2017 was the year of relentless pain at level 10 and December 20th was my day of liberation! With a new disk, rods, and screws to secure my L3 and L4 I am feeling like a new man, psychically and emotionally! I have no complaints whatsoever, no numbness, nor pain. Slight discomfort around the site area only! Thank you again Dr. Bono! Bob and Diane Tuite
My husband went to see Dr. Bono for his first follow up visit 1 month after surgery. Waited 1hour & a half past his appt time. Explained to the doctor he wasn't feeling well & that we were upset over the wait time. All he did was make excuses. He is the most rude & inconsiderate person I have ever meet. It was clear it was all about him. He didn't care. Highly NOT recommended.
Dr. Bono is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Peter L Bono accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Spine & Brain Surgeons Pllc, 22250 Providence Dr Ste 601, Southfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter L Bono in this video.
Dr. Peter L Bono is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.