Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter M Boruta has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Boruta performed a bunionectomy on my left foot first. As the weeks went on, I questioned the fact that my toe was bent downward. He played it off as if nothing was wrong. He had me taping my toes together to pull the deformed toe forward. He convinced me things would get better. After all of my follow up vists , he basically said this is as good as it gets. It's been over three years and my third toe completely crosses over my second toe and is raised up and rubs on my shoes constantly. The screws are so close to the surface of my skin that when the top of my foot it touched, the pain is unbearable. I am still paying a $2,000 bill from the hospital and could not get an attorney to take my case - since one orthopedic surgeon would not testify against Dr. Boruta. They seem to have a code of silence not to do this. I live with pain on a daily basis and it affects my life dramatically.
Dr. Boruto always took time to explain every procedure I would be having and what to expect after surgery. He listened to any concerns I might have and took time to answer them. When there was an unforeseen problem he saw me immediately. If anyone is in need of surgery, I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Boruta.
Dr. Boruta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Peter M Boruta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Advanced Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 3100 Cross Creek Pkwy Ste 200, Auburn Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter M Boruta in this video.
Dr. Peter M Boruta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.