Dr. Peter G Brassard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter G Brassard?

Dr. Pete is excellent. He spent about an hour with me on my first visit, asking in-depth questions and really listening to my answers. He made sure I understood everything he was telling me and made me feel at ease.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Brasard is an excellent doctor. He takes his time to do a thorough examination. He explains my health conditions very clearly and confirms if I understand what he's told me. We discuss what next steps I should take then he confirms if I agree. He's very mild mannered with no airs about himself. I'm a cancer patient and i have full trust in his care.

Private practice is the way to go

Dr. Pete is the nicest, most courteous doc I have ever been to. He is thorough and truly takes the time to talk to you and thoroughly go over whatever it is you are in for. I am always able to get an appointment same day if needed. As others said, don't be fooled by the obscurity of the practice location. Fancy, large practices are not all what they are cracked up to be! He is truly wonderful!

Dr. Pete has always been available when I have needed him. He is caring and his bedside manner is second to none. I will never change doctors.

CARING PERSONABLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE

CPK-always has time to listen , extremely patient and thoughtful, full of interesting and sometimes humorous comments. Most importand follows up and through any treatments or medication.A rare hometown doctor in these crazy times. My only regret was that his patient roster was full and he was unable to take my son as a new patientSP east prov

Great Doctor, don't let the location fool you

Pros:Walks-ins welcomeEasy to make an appointmentHe is very knowledgeableCool, laid back guy (no stick up the you know what)Small practice The secretary is very friendly Doesn't rush you out the doorConvenient location/easy to find ParkingCons:No weekend appointmentsCall before driving there, sometimes the office is closed for a few days for vacation time in the summer.It is located in a tiny plaza between a convenience store and a pizza place, so I was reluctant to go there at first. Don't let the location/the small size fool you. I was very happy with my experience there.My experience:I've gone to Dr. Brassard multiple times for walk-ins (infections, sickness, ect) Each time it was very easy to get a same day appointment, and I even just simply walked in a few times and he saw me right away. He always made sure to answer all of my question before I left, and his secretary has always been very kinda and polite. Dr. Brassad is approachable and easy to talk to. I never felt awkward telling him about my concerns.

Dr. Pete is Wonderful!

I feel as though I've found the doctor for the rest of my life. His office staff states "one stop shopping". Dr. Pete does everything right there. He draws his own blood, does his own EKG's, surgical/biopsy procedures, physicals...you name it. Something to be said for a doctor that used to be the doc on Block Island. His staff is also wonderful. They call you back as promised and you're never left wondering. Lori & Michelle take care of the office and you can always count on a smile and feeling like you belong.If Dr. Pete moves out of state....wait for me...I'm right behind him!

Wonderful Care!

My husband and I moved to RI 4 years ago and have been with Dr. Brassard since then. We love his care and the office staff is wonderful.Highly recommend his practice. Never feel rushed or unable to get a quick appointment.

Great doctor

Best doctor in providence ri