Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Braun
Dr. Peter Braun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with other offices in Greer, SC and Oak Ridge, TN . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Braun is affiliated with Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car and Spartanburg Emergency Center Physicians. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Braun has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I took her into the emergency department because she was coughing very violently, turning blue and choking. He ran only 2 test (nose swabs) for RSV and Flu. Both came back negative so he had the nurses squirt saline in her nost and suck it back out. Then he told me to go home, she was okay. As I walked out that ER door, I KNEW something was wrong about it. I knew she needed to stay because she was VERY sick and something was majorly wrong! So I took her to another hospital's ER, where they ran blood tests, chest xrays, ect. They determined she was in critical condition and needed to be placed in the Pediatric ICU where she was placed on a ventilator, and ultimately had to be transferred to another hospital in another county (Greenville) because she was so critically ill. I think if he wanted to become a DR he should care more about his patients and adhere to the parent's concerns when they bring in a child like that, especially a small infant. If I had done what he said, my daughter would not have been here, which is a HUGE deal because just last May (2008) I lost my son @ only 10 weeks old to SIDS. Luckily I had the brains to know to take her for a 2nd opinion...had I not, she would have died. I really pray for this Doctor because I think he needs prayers. I pray mostly that he doesn't kill someone, or someone's baby due to lack of care, concern, or intelligence.
Dr. Braun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Spartanburg Emergency Center Physicians
Pitt County Memorial Hospital
14 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Peter Braun accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Braun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.