Dr. Peter A Bryce Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Bryce?

Doctor is great.

Never again! I went in to see the doctor concerning some pain I ve been having. He ran some tests, which all came back normal. I politely asked the front desk receptionis if she could check wtih him to see what was the next step to identify where my pain was coming from, i.e. ultrasound, biopsy. No one called me back. I called back twice and asked the same question. On the third call his front desk receptionist became very irrate with me and it was completely unprofessional. She told me that I should find another doctor. Maybe he should prescribe her something to deal with her anger. She s certainly not someone who should be working in a customer service oriented position, especially one dealing with sick people who are reaching out for help. I m in tears writing this. So disappointed.

Dr. Peter A Bryce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.