Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter B Buchert has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter B Buchert has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Peter B Buchert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter B Buchert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
The first time I saw Dr. Butchert I was hesitant to even go back to him. He is very PROFESSIONAL, AND LIKE MY HUSBAND SAID " I AM NOT THERE TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM". I got to thinking about it, I am there for medical reasons ONLY ,that I am not there to be friends and giggle with him. I am just used to going to physicians that are NOT SO QUITE PROFESSIONAL ONLY, AND talk to me about other things in my life. I went back to him and we scheduled a knee replacement and he did an EXCELLENT JOB! His bedside manners were okay, He was there maybe 5-7 minutes each day. He would ask me, if there was anything that I needed which I thought was NICE. . I cannot really say I had any major problems with him and that I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM TO PEOPLE AND GO BACK TO HIM MYSELF. NOW IS THE ROAD TO RECOVERY TIME.
Please do not see this doctor if you have any sense at all. He may appear to be caring at the bedside initially, but overall, a patient is a patient is a patient to him. Standard procedures for all patients, no matter what other sorts of problems you have going on. Please choose someone else, even if you have to wait to get in with another doc. It will be well worth the wait!!
39 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Peter B Buchert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColumbia Orthopedic Group, 1 S Keene St, Columbia, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter B Buchert in this video.
Dr. Peter B Buchert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.