Dr. Peter E Bullach Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Peter E Bullach Jr?

Wonderful Dr. he relocated and I'm struggling to find the same level of care.

Caring, Smart, and Patient

Our whole family sees Dr. Bullach. Excellent doctor who always takes his time and listens to what you tell him. Kind, caring, and compassionate.

Excellent Doctor

I am a RN and Dr. Bullach is my primary care physician. I find him to be extremely caring, knowledgable, professional and understanding of my medical needs. He never rushes you and makes you feel like you are his only patient. My whole family goes to see him and they feel the same way as I do about Dr. Bullach. He always calls you back in a timely manner. I feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful Dr. I would cry if I could not see him anymore.

My favourate

Best Dr. by far, the place is neat and the staff is nice, the nurse was good too. Dr Bullach is excellent took all the time needed to examine, explain and discuss any concerns. He made me feel comfortable and appreciated. I'm going to be a dad soon and I'll definitely have him to be my baby's Dr.Thanks for a delightful experience Dr Bullach

Dr. Bullach is a wonderful caring , kind, knowledgable Dr. He has a great knowledge and a great bedside manner. He is a wonderful Dr. and I would recommend him to anyone needing a good, gentle, caring Dr. who listens, knows and understands

The have gotten me in same day everytime I have called. Dr. Bullach has followed up with me the next day for the more serious problems.

I have been a patientof Dr.Bullach since 2003 he has done the best job I feel he can do until his personal believe got confused with his med.practice.I do understand a personal opinion but if u are not not helping a patient only because of this I find it unprofessional at best.

The most caring and best DR I have ever had the pleasure to meet and call my Doctor!!

Dr Bullach is a caring, kind, considerate, knowledgable Dr. He has a great bedside manner and he truly cares. He does what he says he's going to do. He remembers you from one visit to the next. He never scares you and he always listens with an open heart and mind. He always helps and does his best. He is the most caring and concerned and helpful and knowledgable Dr we've ever had the pleasure to call our Dr. we just love him and we hope to keep him forever!