- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter T Bump has 2 locations
Dr. Peter T Bump has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter T Bump has the following 23 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Prenatal Care
- Genital Warts
- Vulvar Diseases
- Pap Smear
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Peter T Bump Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter T Bump
Peter graduated from the St. Louis University School of Medicine in Missouri in 1989 and went on to continue his training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at William Beaumont hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. After four years of residency there, he moved his family north to Traverse City in 1993 and joined David Wright in his Obstetrics/Gynecology practice. He is Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bump is married to Leigh and together they have four children and a big dog. He enjoys golf and old unusual cars. He has traveled with friends and family to do mission work.