Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter T Bump has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Peter T Bump has the following 23 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Prenatal Care
- Genital Warts
- Vulvar Diseases
- Pap Smear
Dr. Peter T Bump has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter T Bump is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
The front desk staff and nurses were consistently friendly and efficient. I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes or so for my appointment; often I was called in early if they saw I had checked in. Questions were answered with confidence. Sometimes though, I didn't feel 100% listened to. I had to answer "boy or girl?" approximately five to six times. I know they have a lot of patients, but it didn't make me feel very valued. I don't have a lot of experience with doctors though, so that may just be how it is. My main concern was feeling confident in the medical care itself, and in that I was satisfied.
Dr. Bump and Northwoods OBGYN were fabulous during my second pregnancy. I chose their practice after a poor experience at another hospital and office with my first child. If it weren't for Dr. Bump's patience and expertise I may have ended with a repeat c-section. Fortunately, I was able to have an awesome VBAC! Although Dr. Morreale delivered me, I would HIGHLY recommend their practice to all expectant mothers!
Dr. Bump is an OBGYN that will put your mind at ease. I had a twin pregnancy that ended early due to baby B being in distress and he didn't take any chances and ordered the appropriate tests (eventhough his partner thought that it would show a false positive). His office staff is top notch also!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Bump is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Peter T Bump accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwood Ob/Gyn, 3960 W Royal Dr, Traverse City, MI
Dr. Peter T Bump is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.