Dr. Peter T Bump Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Peter T Bump?

He's simply the best!

Good experience overall

The front desk staff and nurses were consistently friendly and efficient. I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes or so for my appointment; often I was called in early if they saw I had checked in. Questions were answered with confidence. Sometimes though, I didn't feel 100% listened to. I had to answer "boy or girl?" approximately five to six times. I know they have a lot of patients, but it didn't make me feel very valued. I don't have a lot of experience with doctors though, so that may just be how it is. My main concern was feeling confident in the medical care itself, and in that I was satisfied.

Dr. Bump and Northwoods OBGYN were fabulous during my second pregnancy. I chose their practice after a poor experience at another hospital and office with my first child. If it weren't for Dr. Bump's patience and expertise I may have ended with a repeat c-section. Fortunately, I was able to have an awesome VBAC! Although Dr. Morreale delivered me, I would HIGHLY recommend their practice to all expectant mothers!

Very laid back and comforting. Perfect for uptight first time mothers! Reassuring and experienced. Gives honest opinion and has the ability to make things feel like it will all be alright.

I highly recommend

Dr. Bump is an OBGYN that will put your mind at ease. I had a twin pregnancy that ended early due to baby B being in distress and he didn't take any chances and ordered the appropriate tests (eventhough his partner thought that it would show a false positive). His office staff is top notch also!!!

Dr. Peter T Bump is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.