Peter Bushunow Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Peter Bushunow?

Straight forward, thorough, knowledgeable, listens, current.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

I am very pleased to have had Dr. Bushunow as my oncologist. He thoroughly explained my options, recommended treatment, and assured me that what he was recommending was the best course of action. Additionally, Dr. Bushunow recommended me for a study in which further testing was done. I was not only able to benefit from the study, but was also able to contribute to the body of knowledge about cancer research.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

The Doctor takes time to answer all of your questions, and has a great deal of experience in working with cancer patients. I consider Dr. Bushunow as good as they come. By the way I never rate anyone with top numbers. We are all still human, but I would recommend this Doctor to anyone.

a true doctor; one who cares

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Dr Bushunow treated my 89 year old mother after a second bout with lung cancer. As we all know there is a fine line between quality of life, "saving someone", and having the family accept the illness. Dr Bushunow was always reassuring yet not unrealistic when I would ask the future of my mom. She lost her battle 1 1/2 years ago but i can say that Dr Bushunow was incredible in her health care. This week i found out that my uncle has a large mass and i went to see the doctor to ask if he would take my uncle as a patient.He took time out of his busy day to see me and within 2 hours of me leaving his office he scheduled an appointment in 2 days to see my uncle. Most doctors would not have even seen me; they would have had me beg a nurse for what i wanted, but not this doctor. He is one of the most compassionate, caring, intelligent doctors i met in the long experience with my mom. He has a heart and cares for the family and was ALWAYS there for me to ask questions or simply voice my fears regarding my mom.

Posted on February 9th, 2016