Dr. Peter Butler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Peter Butler?

best doctor ever

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr. Peter Butler and his staff are definitely the best at everything they do. I loved the experience. I had breast cancer and had a mastectomy. Dr. Butler did the reconstruction surgery. I can't say enough great things about him and his staff. They are kind and considerate. Hopefully I will not need anything else performed but, if I ever do this is where I will go again.

Patient

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I had breast cancer. I went to a different Dr. I will not use his name. All I can say is that Dr. Butler fixed my problems. I can't say enough about him and his staff. Don't be fooled by others Dr's I live in Niceville, FL I would follow Dr. Butler and his team

Outstanding

Posted on May 12th, 2013

Dr. Butler did an outstanding job. He gave me my exact desired look. I put my trust in him & he did not steer me wrong. He is professional, kind, patient & genuine. I was very anxious about every aspect of the procedure. He always listened and analyzed my concerns with me. I was beyond satisfied with the results. He did such an amazing job & I can't thank him enough. I would definitely reccomend Dr. Butler to anyone. Ashlee, the surgical assistant was also very personable and professional.

Dr butler dose such a great job

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I have been to see dr butler twice both times I was very happy with his work

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Dr.Butler was pleasant and appeared to care until I developed complications. Then his manner changed and I saw his nurse more than him during my visits. His interaction with me appeared superficial and quick. At the time I was too sick to care but wondered what did I do to make him treat me this way; however, reflecting back on how things happened I would not recommend him to my friends.

Great doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer DCIS. Due to the concern of reconstruction with mastectomy his offce was able to see me within a week of my diagnosis. He spent a great amount of time explaining everything and listened to my options I was debating. He made the decision very easy to make after meeting him. Surgery is set and am looking forward to getting this chapter behind me. A+ attidtude and ease of communication.

Great doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr. Butler and his staff. He spent over an hour with me explaining every aspect of my surgery. He was compassionate, caring and kind--not something I usually associate with surgeons. His staff was great. My only complaint is that I had to wait almost 3 months to see Dr. Butler--but it was worth it.

excellent experience

Posted on April 16th, 2010

Dr. Butler was thorough in his explanations of potential approaches, answered all questions I had and also anticipated some questions I would probably have had after leaving. He was personable, yet professional in demeanor. Staff were polite and professional. An excellent experience.

Posted on April 8th, 2010

Didnt take enough time explaining my options. This office seemed very busy, too busy to take time for bedside manner. I felt as if I slipped threw the cracks. It had a slight factory feel to it.

Posted on November 27th, 2017