Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter C Kwong has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
About 4 years ago I saved up enough money to get a shoulder surgery done because my shoulder was constantly dislocating. Upon waking up after surgery Dr. Kwong informed me that he did not do what we had initially planned..he just cleaned up fragments from my shoulder. My shoulder dislocates 10 times worse now, I informed Dr. Kwong and he made it clear that he had NO intention of fixing what he did wrong unless I paid for another surgery. I could go on about the unpleasant experience he basically ruined my life I cannot play sports anymore or do the same line of work. WARNING!! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!
I brought in x rays and mri info on disks... but he refused to look at them as they may corrupt his system.. Why no dedicated non system laptop to view... oh yeah so he can charge to take more x rays... also gave me a steroid shot for another 90 dollars and kept asking me who was treating me ( went to him for a second opinion but he wanted a commitment right then) I will never go back to him for that reason alone.. really pushy doctor very uncomfortable ...may be a great surgeon but ill never know
29 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Peter C Kwong accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter C Kwong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.