Dr. Peter C Lee Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Peter C Lee?

Breast surgery

I got endotine breast surgery by Dr. Peter Lee from the recommendation made by my friend, who got the same surgery. I knew some information about this surgery because my friend informed me many things and I also did research online. It basically uses the endotine device to minimize the incision as much as possible. I got the surgery about 6 months ago and I am very satisfied. I really have no idea how or where they inserted the implant into my breasts, but who cares they look absolutely stunning and feels just like my breasts. I love the result and wish to people who get this surgery to feel the same.

Type 2 Diabetes