Dr. Peter C Somers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter C Somers?

THE BEST

I couldn't ask for a better result im feeling great with my new boobies Im highly recommend him he's an excellent surgeon

He did my breast augmentation and it came out great!

Trust his experience!

I had surgery in 2003 with Sr. Somers. Me and my friend, we went to surgery together and we recovery together. Both of us same day. Great results. Until today 2016 I have my boobs looking better than never. I am coming soon to see Dr. Somers for a follow up.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Mrs

its been one week after my surgery.im healing pretty fast.i was driving my car after 2 days from my surgery.nothing scary at all .i still cant belive how is this possible to recover so fast. Today i was swimming at the beach. I love how my boobs dropped so much down in a week and look way smaller.so far im happy with their shape and my overal condition.

BREAST IMPLANT

NEVER CHOOSE THE DR AGAIN TERRIBLE RESULT

Not good

I visit this doctor a few times i make two times breast surgery whith hin and still don't have good results im very disappointed with the results

THe Best!

Dr. Somers is the best Dr. you can have. He did my nose 15 years ago and he did my boobs a moth ago and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Somers and his staff.

YOU PICKED THE RIGHT DOCTOR

I was so nervous to get my breast done. I didnt want to get botched.His price is $2200 & at first Im like thats cheap. Than i went to the office and I noticed it was small and outdated. This made me more nervous. But let me tell you. He did such a good job. We agreed on a 400cc plus implant and after survery i was 540cc. I am 5'3 and 130 pounds. I didnt want big boobs at all.i wanted more natural look. I told him what i wanted and he did it. My advice dont worry to much about the cc's. Even though i have a big implant my boobs dont look huge at all they look medium size. Trust his experience i am telling you. You have nothing to worry about.its painful but get allot of pillows and rest because you wont be able to move.it has been 1 week and 1 day since surgery.i feel a little sore but for the most part the pain is all gone.You will love your boobs and have no regrets.just tell him the look you want and allow him to do it in his way.i hoped i helped you

Amazing , best experience ever , very happy 😊