Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter C Carty
Dr. Peter C Carty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR, with another office in Vancouver, WA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Carty is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center and PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter C Carty has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Legacy Health System
Dr. Peter C Carty accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter C Carty in this video.
Dr. Peter C Carty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.