Dr. Peter C Cassini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter C Cassini?

Dr Cassini was so good..

He was warm and friendly and put me at ease. He asked just the right questions that got to the root of my problem. He came up with a way to confirm the diagnosis so we can know the cause rather than just sending me on my way with a best guess. My problem is not serious but he treated it the same way he would have if it was. I thought he was terrific.

I was referred to Dr Cassini by a retired doctor friend. I couldn't have asked more from my visit. He approached the problem as a skilled scientist - logical, pragmatic and on point - the result was in less than an hour, he was able to diagnose the issue and outline a plan of action. He was professional, courtesy, and efficient.

Dr. Peter C Cassini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.