3.2

Great doctor

Had a great experience. He took extra time to answer all my questions and I did not feel rushed out. His patients mean more than just making a buck.

Dr. Castellanos treated my two children with great care, great bedside manners & he was very thorough. They arrived nervous & left laughing.

Great Doctor.

My daughter was diagnosed with seizures at 18 months old. It was the scariest thing in the world. As a mother I was desperate for answers. It wasn't until I went to Doctor Castellanos that I finally got answers and help. He was so wonderful to me and my sweet little baby. I loved how he took all the time in world to answer all my questions and reassure me. I know the wait is long and I too have waited for couple of hours, but I realizing he is spending extra time in visit to help answer and reassure his clients. His clients are not your everyday little cold clients. We come to him because are having major help problems that need extra attention that he gives.

No care for your time

I was in the office this morning for my child's appointment thinking the first appointment I won't have long to wait that was 9:30 at 10:30 we still have not seen the good Doctor. I asked the nurse how much longer and no surprise she didn't know. I took my child and walked out! This is not the first time this has happened. I had to take time off from my job & my child missing school. I will drive 3 hours to see a Doctor at primary children before going back! If the Doctor is so busy he can't see his patients on time at least give us a chance to reschedule rather than waisting our time!

Wonderful caring neurologist

Dr Castellanos has been a wonderful asset to our children's seizure disorders. He strives for 0 seizures in his treatment. Our children have come so far under his care, if I could give him 10 stars I would !

Doctor C

He is very caring and truly made my daughter feel like VIP. She was so scared and he joke with her and lightened her mood. He was great. I have been primary children, and I find no difference I waited there just as long. Not to mention I had travel down there and it costly paying travel expenses, and the doctor wasn't as personable.

Very caring doctor

I really liked that he spent time answering all of my questions as well as my daughter's questions. He really takes time with the patient to understand what is really going on with the patients. I like that he doesn't push unnecessary medication and gives you natural options to help with symptoms.

Awesome

Great asset to the community

This doctor has been very helpful. His office staff is improving and he now has a medical assistance to help. They have done a lot of work on the building and it is looking better. They took an older building and remodeled it so they could offer services to individual without any insurance.

Dr. Peter Castellanos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.

Dr. Peter Castellanos Is this you?