Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Peter Castillo
Peter Castillo, M.D.,, F.A.C.O.G. is a Doctor primarily located in Los Gatos, CA, with another office in Martinez, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery and Gynecology. Peter Castillo is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. He speaks Spanish.
Peter Castillo has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 23
If I could give Dr. Castillo 100 stars I would! I honestly thing God brought him into my life to help with a disease I have suffered from for over 30 years and he actually helped me. I could go on and on forever but I keep running out of word space. All I can say is he changed my life for the better and I will be forever grateful!!!
Castillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Florida
17 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2000
St Barnabas Medical Center
Peter Castillo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Peter Castillo in this video.
Peter Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.