• 3rd Party Reviews

8 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Peter Castillo?

Thankful I found Dr. Castillo

If I could give Dr. Castillo 100 stars I would! I honestly thing God brought him into my life to help with a disease I have suffered from for over 30 years and he actually helped me. I could go on and on forever but I keep running out of word space. All I can say is he changed my life for the better and I will be forever grateful!!!

Highly recommend

Dr Castillo and staff are wonderful. They made me feel very comfortable. He gave me options I never knew existed. I could not be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Castillo.

Quite an intelligent doctor!

He diagnosed my problem and shared a detailed plan of how we were going to solve it. We now have a plan and will execute it next month!

Dr. Castillo is great!

Dr. Castillo and Staff are great. Takes time to listen and make sure you are comfortable with plan and treatment. Makes sure treatments are comfortable as they can be. Thanks for caring treatments!

Dr. Castillo is great!

One of the gentlest, human, caring physicians who listens and acknowledges your wishes in creating a treatment plan

Dr. Castillo and his assistant make a difficult test to be comfortable and easy. Very courteous and comforting

Thoughtful, complete and offers the latest procedures

Dr. Castillo listens carefully and is collaborative with his patients. He made discussing difficult complex issues easy and provided both kind support and good suggestions on practical matters, as well as the most current therapies and procedures. His personality and expertise are perfectly suited for his chosen profession.

Peter Castillo, MD Urogynecologist -Top Doc!

Peter Castillo, MD is a Breath of Fresh Air! I researched over 18 months searching for solutions to very complex menopause related gynecology issues. I was treated by several respected gynecologists and yet my conditions continued to worsen. I received misinformation, treatment options that did not address or solve the problems and surgery recommendations that would have been detrimental to quality of life. At this lowest point I was referred to Dr Castillo by a medical team. Dr Castillo's education, knowledge, experience, and expertise are impeccable. He immediately diagnosed and formulated a comprehensive treatment plan in a methodical & highly scientific manner. Where there had been despair there was now hope. One of the miracle procedures Dr Castillo provided was the Mona Lisa Touch, CO2 laser, that relieved many issues. Dr Castillo offers an extensive array of treatment options in his State of the Art ...spa environment. ..Urogynecology Specialty Center of Silicon Valley. If you are seeking a Urogynecologist who can address All female conditions.....your search is over. Peter Castillo, MD is the Creme de la Creme of physicians and surgeons specializing in the field of Urogynecology! Urogynecology

wonderful dr

this is my first time visit dr castillo . very professional and good bedside manner . detail explanation . will recommend to other