Dr. Peter Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Chang?

Posted on August 18th, 2017

wonderful doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2015

Dr. Peter Chang made me feel very comfortable from day 1. He explained in detail my problem, and what he would try to fix the pain and problem. He and his wonderful staff are very courteous, professional, and made me feel like I was the only patient she had. Thank You

Highly Recommended

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Chang for high blood pressure and cholesterol. He and his staff were patient with me as we worked through several drugs to find the ones with the least side effects. They also provided me with samples and discount coupons to help with the cost. A year and a half into treatment, I discovered a meal plan that was designed to cure these problems. I called and explained that I was going to try it. His nurse OK'd it and advised me to keep a close watch on my blood pressure; and let them know if there were significant changes or issues. After six days, my blood pressure was low enough to adjust the medicine. They did adjust it. Within a week, because of great results with the meal plan, I was taken off of the blood pressure medicine. A month later, (and a week without the cholesterol medicine) Dr. Chang tested my blood and discovered I didn't need the cholesterol medicine any longer. He suggested I watch everything closely to make sure it didn't change, as long as I stayed on this great meal plan. What I liked was the open-mindedness of him and his staff, along with the way they monitored the results and made adjustments quickly. The results were that I have been able to get off of prescription drugs. Of course, I understand I must be diligent with the food I eat. But it's great to work with a doctor and staff like this!

Posted on January 6th, 2017