• 3rd Party Reviews

23 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr Peter Chang?

abdominalplasty

love my results...

Dr. Chang and his staff are great.

My experience was more then anyone could ask for. Dr. Chang and his staff are very kind and I trust them in their decision making. I have been very please in the outcome of my surgery.

My experience was amazing

my experience was very good. i trust them. i was very comfortable with them. they are a very nice staff and i feel welcomed. my boobs look good!! thank you

love the service and friendliness :)

i'm very satisfied with the results of my procedure both before the operation and after, as well as during. Dr. Chang is very trustworthy, i felt confident all throughout the process!

Great Doctor

Dr. Chang is a great doctor who knows what he is doing! I am glade I put my trust in him and would recommend him to others!

Excellent Experience

Great experience. Very pleased and would highly recommend Dr. Chang.

Awesome DR, Staff and Results!!

From initial consult to my follow up visits after my surgery have been wonderfully pleasant. My breast augmentation was truly amazing perfect and exactly how I wanted them to look.

wonderful

I came to Dr. Chang because i saw the exceptional work he did on other patients. He did not disappoint his work is exceptional. He re-sculpted my body back to my to its former shape and gave me back a flat tummy that i had lost after having three kids. He and his staff are very caring my entire experience was great! He is a surgeon with the eye of an artist.

great experience!

I had an absolutely great experience with Dr. Chang and his staff. He was very attentive to me and my mother, who had millions of questions before my breast augmentation. Day of surgery I was extremely nervous but the staff made me feel very comfortable. Post surgery they wanted to see me as much as I could go in, which really showed how much they cared for their patients!

Breast Augmentation

Where do I start? Dr. Chang and the staff that stand next to him are beyond amazing. I could not have chosen a better Dr. and team to help me with the whole procedure. I am 5.5 months post op and I still get to him and the staff on a monthly basis. Everyone is very well educated and professional.

Exceptional doctor and staff

Very personable experience. Dr. Chang and his staff really make you feel welcome from the first meeting. I would recommend this doctor and practice to anyone looking for a personal touch. Dr. Chang is very knowledgeable and keeps you well educated and informed throughout the process.

Great Experience!

Great doctor and great staff. Made me comfortable and gave me my confidence back. Thank you!

Dr Peter Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.