Peter Cheng Is this you?

3.2

Dr. Peter Cheng

Posted on October 9th, 2015

I've been with Dr. Cheng for 12+ years and I'm satisfied. The wait time is a tad too long but so what! I trust him.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Chrung for 3 years. I have had better doctors. First it takes me 30-45mins to get a hold of his staff, then it is 3-4 days before I can see him. When I do get to his office 15 minutes before my appointment as instructed I still have to wait another 30 mins before I am taken back. Once I am back there a nurse/P.A attends to me. Either they have no manners or don't speak English. Then when the doctor sees me he spend all of 5 mins with me. Then off I go. So 1 hrhr to 1.5 hours later I am out of the office.

6 Years with Dr. Cheng

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I have always respected Dr. Cheng very much, for his intelligence, his compassionate care and always wanting to help you achieve optimal health. He will work and work on an issue, trying different interventions. If he feels he needs to, he will accurately forward you to a specialist. His knowledge of pharmaceuticals is PHENOMENAL. Many people don't know this, but Dr. Cheng was a Pharmacist for years before going back to school for medical. I feel this is very important, because oftentimes Dr.'s prescribe crap to you and have no idea if it will interact with other medications you are taking. Now, I have said positive things about Dr. Cheng. With that I must also say, my past two visits were very different. He was rushed more than usual, not present in the appointment, just overall disappointing. It felt like he did not give a crap. My family and I have always had a very good relationship with him. I don't know if it is because he just got married (I know his wife had been putting a lot of pressure on him before and after the wedding). As I was leaving the room to leave I noticed he had hopped right on the phone and was speaking Chinese. Maybe he was having a bad two days my last visits. I will give him one more go. If it is the same, I will sadly begin looking for a new internist. (I took a star off because of the last two visits).

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Horribble Time trying to get through to office. Old hold forever. G

Dr. Peter Cheng, a first-rate physician

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I am puzzled by the few mediocre reviews; but everyone has different reaction. We and our friends have always found Dr. Cheng to be careful, responsive, caring, c good listener and explainer; a fine GP. In the manner of modern medicine, he seems rushed at times, but will always take the time for you if you ask.

Posted on May 9th, 2011

LITERALLY the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life...even worse than Comcast. Not recommended unless you prefer being treated poorly, untimely, and receive HIPPA violations over the phone as you wait.

Posted on January 10th, 2010

im on the fence with this doctor, not sure, im just not sure. he is ok, nothing bad or great, in the middle

30 mins wait

Posted on March 19th, 2009

we have to wait for him 45 mins the first time and 35 mins the second time. and he is only seeing me for 5 mins

Posted on August 3rd, 2016