Dr. Peter T Cheung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter T Cheung?

He may be an excellent doctor but most of the time he spent with me was on what he wanted to talk about and he answered my questions only cursorily. He has more than one office and his manner is rushed.

Dr. Peter T. Cheung was very kind and knowledgeable . He really was patient with me and took the time to explain my problem and answer any questions I asked him. It took me a couple months to get an appointment with him but I think this was because my issues were not urgent. I highly recommend Dr. Cheung - I had a wonderful experience and left the office feeling very well taken care of. Thank you :)

Type 2 Diabetes