Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter V Choy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 37
This Dr. Peter Choy is the most disrespectful unethical person I have ever met in my life. After waiting for 2 hours to be seen by this doctor he finally shows up and asked my how I was doing. I respectfully responded, a little bit frustrated because of the long wait, his response was, "us doctors we see patients on a first come first serve bases" I then said, ok, so I guess the appointment system does not work. He got up, grabbed my papers and said "go find another doctor" I then said, but I have been waiting for almost 2 hours, his response, "that is what happens for being nasty" After 2 hours of waiting, missing work and actually holding to go to the bathroom for urine samples, he tells me to go. Simply because I expressed politely to him that I was frustrated for waiting. He treated me like dirt, with no regard to the fact that I had been waiting for a long time, he kicked me out of his practice like an animal and called me nasty. I am filing a complaint with the division of medical quality assurance and other enforcement programs for quality assurance. I DO NOT recommend this doctor. My entire family had moved to his practice, that has changed as of today.
Dr. Peter V Choy accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter V Choy in this video.
Dr. Peter V Choy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.