Dr. Peter C Coats Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Peter C Coats?

Dr. Coats is an excellent doctor. I have used him for many years. I appreciate how he really cares about the well-being of his patients. I highly recommend him.

CPA

Terrible experience

Is it possible to give zero stars? I was in for a second visit in less than a week. Crying on my husband's shoulder, I was shocked to have the dr come in and proclaim, "I am not impressed with the severity of your pain." Needless to say, I was not impressed with him! I ended up going to a specialist (ENT) and having emergency surgery later. Twenty years later, and I have not been back. Several family members have had similar experiences.

A fine doctor who cares.

Dr. Coats listened to all of my concerns about my health and responded to each of them. I know he had other patients waiting but he covered each of my problems with a definite suggestion.Appropriate tests were done and I was informed of the results as each one came in. He also cares for my elderly parents and provides wonderful care for them.