Dr. Peter Collori Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Peter Collori?

Posted on September 9th, 2014

He's a really open minded doctor who is definitely not about overmedicating. He's a little strange, however, in that he refuses to see you unless you see him for both therapy and psychiatry.

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Brilliant and empathetic!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Although I did have to wait for two months to secure an appointment with Dr. Collori, I was able to make a weekly standing appointment thereafter. Dr. Collori is an exceptional psychiatrist. He is deeply insightful, compassionate and very professional. Dr. Collori is exceedingly knowledgeable regarding medications, and respectful of my decision to forego medication at this time. He explained my diagnosis in detail and the various treatment options. He is an excellent listener and amazingly intuitive. I feel very much a participant in my own care, and we come to decisions together regarding all aspects of treatment. My experience with Dr. Collori has enhanced the quality of my life, and is life changing.

Best Psychiatrist in Honolulu

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr. Collori is an excellent psychiatrist. He was extremely thorough in his assessment -- I felt as though he got a holistic picture of me and my situation (medically, socially, developmentally and vocationally). I found him to be easy to talk to, thoughtful, collaborative, and supportive, without being condescending or overly medical. I'm a pretty knowledgable consumer, and he is up on all the latest research and approaches, but essentially put the information on the table, made a recommendation, and left the decision to me, which I appreciated. My only hang up is that it's not easy to get an appointment with him (I was on a waitlist for a while until he could take me), so I would kind of prefer to make it easier on myself by not spreading the word. Some shrinks can be so egotistical, but Dr. Collori is very down to earth.

Caring and Compassionate Doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr. Collori is a great listener and takes the time to explain every step of the therapeutic process. He is compassionate, professional, and always made me feel that I was a full participant in my treatment. I never felt pressured by Dr. Collori to include prescription medications during the course of treatment. I always felt that I had a choice to either include or exclude medications.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Caring and effective. Excellent listener.

Posted on November 18th, 2016