Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter M Cooke has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Peter M Cooke has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Peter M Cooke has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
The wait time sometimes seems long but I understand he sometimes gets really busy. Dr. Cooke is great and really knows his stuff! His staff is horrible! They are very unprofessional and discourteous. God forbid you are on a prescription assistance program and you have to pick up any of your medications at his office! You will have to drive there numerous times if you have more than one prescription because they just don't look for it well and sometimes decide; as I was told "You have three bags!" Unfortunately three bags was not all my prescriptions! So we had to go back to their office a fourth time! If you have to call and leave a message with his nurse it's a pretty random chance if you ever get called back. Mostly don't count on it! The way they do things is very "off" They have now even put up signs saying to be courteous to the staff or you will be hauled away by authorities . I guess I must not be they only person who is not happy with the way they do things! It seems like they would get a clue and start showing patients some respect and courteousness!
Michigan State University
Dr. Peter M Cooke accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsCristo Rey Family Health Clinic, 1717 N High St, Lansing, MI
Dr. Peter M Cooke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.