Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter D Corda has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 55
great doctor. highly recommend. but only if you are willing to deal with rude incompetent office staff. have 50 minutes plus to wait. love making phone calls to the office time and again to have them use the correct diagnosis code with insurance companies. and best of all love leaving messages only to never recieve a return call on getting help to correct a problem. they win hands down on this category.
The doctor was outstanding. That said unless you are an expert in submitting bills to your insurance company and have the time to call this practice every week to make sure they follow through on what they said they would do - do not go. This office staff was the worst from top to bottom that I have ever experienced.
I have been a patient of Dr. Corda's for 8 + years, due to 2 auto accidents. This is def. not the life I expected at 42 but I have to make it work. The reason I say that is, dr. Corda understands what I'm going thru on a daily basis. He takes the time to listen and make shor that I know there's options for me. If your someone that is reading this and thinking I might need a pain management or your looking to change doctors, please consider professional pain management. If nothing at all just go in and talk to one of the doctors and you will see for yourself that they truly care about you and getting you back to normal.
35 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Peter D Corda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProfessional Pain Management Associates, 2007 N Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ
Dr. Peter D Corda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamstown, NJ.