Dr. Peter D Corda Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Peter D Corda?

Everyone isnt seeking drugs to get high and to ruin your "license".. dont be an ill compassionate person because your looks at best deteriorated over the past 5 years

great doctor. highly recommend. but only if you are willing to deal with rude incompetent office staff. have 50 minutes plus to wait. love making phone calls to the office time and again to have them use the correct diagnosis code with insurance companies. and best of all love leaving messages only to never recieve a return call on getting help to correct a problem. they win hands down on this category.

Great doctor - horrible office staff

The doctor was outstanding. That said unless you are an expert in submitting bills to your insurance company and have the time to call this practice every week to make sure they follow through on what they said they would do - do not go. This office staff was the worst from top to bottom that I have ever experienced.

Schedule an appointment

I never had a chance to Schedule an appointment. The receptionist was very rude and unprofessional when she asked what insurance I had.

I have been a patient of Dr. Corda's for 8 + years, due to 2 auto accidents. This is def. not the life I expected at 42 but I have to make it work. The reason I say that is, dr. Corda understands what I'm going thru on a daily basis. He takes the time to listen and make shor that I know there's options for me. If your someone that is reading this and thinking I might need a pain management or your looking to change doctors, please consider professional pain management. If nothing at all just go in and talk to one of the doctors and you will see for yourself that they truly care about you and getting you back to normal.

pain management

I have been with Dr. Corda since 2003. He has done everything in his power to keep me comfortable. I happen to have a very complex injury is I have 2 hern discs in my back but I also have something wrong behind my scapula & problems from a broken clavicle. He takes the time to listen to the current issue I'm having & he gets me relief & if he can't he sends me on to someone who can. He is a very kind, caring, compassionate person & does care about his work. Dr. Corda is a very knowledgeable person & he does his job well. I refer him to anyone I know who is suffering.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Corda is top notch. He is conservativea and cares. He spends a lot of time making sure I understand what is happening and is always sympathic. Great Doctor!!!

Dr. Corda has an easy, confident way about him. He cares about you and it shows.

I have been a patient of Dr.Corda's for close to ten years.I might add that I have been ill for the past thirteen years,with chronic lyme and non hodgskins lymphoma. So unfortunately,I have seen quite a number of physicians.For the non hodgskins,I go to Hospital of University of Penn., there is none any better. As for Dr. Corda ,his overall professionalism,diagnostic skills, follow up and empathy sets the bar quite high for the physicians in his field. His staff is both professional and courteous. I would recommend Dr.Corda for all looking for the best.

Dr Peter Corda he is one off the Best Doctor in south NJ.

the worst