- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter J Cornell has 2 locations
Dr. Peter J Cornell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter J Cornell has the following 11 expertise
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Peter J Cornell Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter J Cornell
Dr. Cornell works in Beverly Hills, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Cornell is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.