Dr. Peter J Coutlakis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Coutlakis?

The Doctor to have on your side.

The best Doctor in his field.

Dr Coutlakis needs to open his eyes and get to the bottom of the problems with this office. Calls are not returned. ...

Offensive Unprofessional Staff,

Personally I've had only one visit. Very pleased with his willingness to listen and be open-minded which many I've seen are not. He also treats our daughter and has been a wonderful help to her.

Listens!

He spent an hour and a half with me and wanted to figure out what was going on. Listened when I said I was in pain and didn't brush it off like previous dr did. Very personable!

Dr. C changed my life.

I've never had a problem with the staff or the doctor. I suffered for a decade until I met Dr. C and he changed my life.The staff has always been very professional and personable. I hate needles, but I love going there.

Great Doctor, Lousy Front Desk Staff!

I agree with the other reviewer - the people working at the front desk are very rude and obnoxious! I was in terrible pain from a herniated disc and needed medication refill and you would have thought I was asking them to change the world! The nurses seem nice - I usually just see Dr. Coutlakis. But dealing with the front desk people (and it's ALL OF THEM!) is a nightmare. I feel very sorry for the elderly people who go there. We go there for the doctor, definitely not for the overall treatment of the patient. And I have mentioned this numerous times to Dr. Coutlakis. Once I showed up for an appointment and they told me I didn't have one, but they would see if he could squeeze me in later in the day. I went home, FOUND THE APPOINTMENT CARD and showed it to them - they didn't say "I'm sorry for the mix-up" or ANYTHING! Just, "Well, mistakes are made." Fortunately, Dr. C. saw me later that day (but I thought, you know, I'm lucky, I live nearby and I work from home and gettin gup and getting dressed and driving is not a nightmare for me right now - like it must be for elderly folks w/rheumatoid arthritis and just anyone who is in pain. I have very high standards for doctors, and for the practice overall. I'm not sure why I'm staying w/Dr. C. except that I like him VERY MUCH and have a history with him. (Fibromyalgia, herniated disc, sleep problems, etc.)

doctor is wonderful, staff is horible

The staff sucks, the people working the front are rude. as if your interrupting their day and their yakking. Calls are not returned. Trying to get refills are very difficult. But I love the doctor

Dr. Peter J Coutlakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.