Dr. Peter Curreri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Curreri?

real good guy

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I like this doc a lot. real good guy. Plus he follows me in the hospital. I like seeing a friendly face. make me feel good

AMAZING

Posted on September 9th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Peter Curreri for the last 6 years and have been completely happy with his professionalism and knowledge. I've seen other doctors in the past and no one else seems to care as much as Dr. Peter Curreri does so if you're ever looking for a great doctor I would highly recommend him

DOCTOR CURRERI

Posted on September 11th, 2016

IVE TOLD PEOPLE THAT HES AWESOME DOCTOR I WILL CONTINUE TO GO TO HIM FOR MY BREATHING PROBLEMS I TOL MY NIECE AND OTHERS THAT THEY SHOULD GO TO HIM >>>>HESS THE BEST

Nightmare

Posted on May 5th, 2013

The worst Doctor I have ever experienced. Head doctor in charge of my husband in Kenndy hospital. Hardly knew anything about what my husband was on or what the other doctors were doing. In the end he was yelling at my son and I in front of the nurse and my husband who was still in ICU after 5 days because we couldn't stand his treatment any more and wanted him transferred ASAP. When we would asked him a question, he did not know and said he had to go check the charts. Hello wouldn't you do that before you came into the room!!! Even other people told me this is not the first time this has happened. Here my husband almost died and he has me crying and so upset in front of him. It was the worst experience in my life. Just so you know I am a very easy laid back person who hardly ever complains. I was totally amazed of how incompentent this doctor was. I hear his brother who is also a doctor is great. So please don't mix them up. With Peter you could have the same nightmare I just had.

never say die

Posted on September 7th, 2009

dr. peter is amazing. He saved my father. My father was in the nursing home and the nurses kept telling my to put my father into a hospice. But Dr. Peter said no and worked to get him well. He has strong beliefs in human life and actually found the right drugs to make my father have a better quality of life. I will never go back to that nursing home and I will always go to Dr. Peter. He cares about people and their life.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on May 25th, 2009

Very caring and compasionate. He has been taking care of my mom in the hospital for the past 6 weeks and he has taken excellent care of her. He talks to her like a friend not just another patient. he makes sure you understand everything before he leaves and NEVER rushes. I cant say enough nice things about him.

My experience with Dr. Peter Curreri

Posted on October 13th, 2008

He has the new age medicine technique with the old fashion mannerism. He's very approachable, speaks in terms that the uneducated in medicine can understand. His mannerism is the same in the hospital and his office. His staff is great.

Posted on September 9th, 2017