- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter D Park
Dr. Peter D Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicinettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr and Gastroenterology. Dr. Park is affiliated with Harford Memorial Hospital. Dr. Park has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter D Park has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Peter D Park has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Peter D Park is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Worst man to see!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter D Park - Posted on June 1st, 2018
Worst man to see if you are not feeling well. I had horrible diarrhea and stomach pain for several weeks. He told me i had IBS without any testing at all. I said I wanted to be tested because I didn't think my symptoms were all related to IBS He then told me i needed to stop watching Oprah and basically called me stupid. He ordered every test imaginable. I had all the test done and went to a different Dr. I had a disease but NOT IBS
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter D Park - Posted on March 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter D Park - Posted on April 5th, 2014
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Peter D Park Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHARFORD GASTROENTEROLOGY ASSOCIATES PA, 510 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 416, Bel Air, MD
Dr. Peter D Park is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.