2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter D Park?

Worst man to see!!!!

Worst man to see if you are not feeling well. I had horrible diarrhea and stomach pain for several weeks. He told me i had IBS without any testing at all. I said I wanted to be tested because I didn't think my symptoms were all related to IBS He then told me i needed to stop watching Oprah and basically called me stupid. He ordered every test imaginable. I had all the test done and went to a different Dr. I had a disease but NOT IBS

Dr. Park did not even do a physical examination at an office visit. I let him do a colonoscopy and endoscopy which did not show any significant reason for my symptoms. He got irritated when I questioned him about what to do next. I will not be seeing him again.

excellent doc

dr park operated on a bile duct obstruction.removed same and inserted a stent. few months later stent was removed by him..was quite impressed with him.

Dr. Peter D Park is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.

Dr. Peter D Park Is this you?