Dr. Peter D Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter D Stein?

wonderful experience

I had a bad wrist fracture that was treated with surgery. My wrist is perfect! I can play basketball again and I have no pain. Dr. Stein took great care of me and I highly recommend him

Staff makes it hard to recommend.

Overall Dr. Stein is great but his office staff is either incompetent or just doesn't care.

"Fabulous Physician"

Great doctor. I saw another hand and wrist surgeon before Dr. Stein about my injured left index finger and was treated like a "second rate citizen" because I did not have a fracture or require surgery. Dr. Stein showed genuine interest in my case and recommended physical therapy which has helped tremendously. He is kind, caring and gets right to the point. This is the type of doctor everyone would like to have, but seldom finds....One who sees a patient as a human being and not just a number!

Great Doctor

Dr. Stein removed a benign cyst from my wife's finger tip. He put her at ease at the time of the surgery, and is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. A few weeks after the surgery, there was absolutely no sign that an incision had ever been made in her finger. We'd use him again in a heartbeat.