Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter S Dahlberg
Dr. Peter S Dahlberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and River Falls, WI . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Vascular Surgery and Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter S Dahlberg has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Peter S Dahlberg has the following 11 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Vascular Malformations
- Lung Transplantation
- Diabetes Complications
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Peter S Dahlberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter S Dahlberg - Posted on November 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter S Dahlberg - Posted on June 17th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter S Dahlberg - Posted on January 10th, 2009
28 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Peter S Dahlberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Peter S Dahlberg
Dr. Peter Dahlberg is a General and Thoracic Surgeon with special interest in surgical oncology, breast cancer, lung cancer and esophageal surgery. He is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and the University of Minnesota Medical School. He is an author and lecturer on surgical and related issue. Dr. Dahlberg is a Fellow in Mayo Clinic Cardiothoracic Surgery and in University of Minnesota Surgical Infectious Disease. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter S Dahlberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.