Dr. Peter Daniolos Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Peter Daniolos?

Washington, D.C. Lost a great doctor!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

My son started to see this doctor in children's hospital in Washington DC in 1999. My son was two years old with autism. Today my son finished high be school in honors. My son was told by others he would be lucky to pee in the potty. If it wasn't for this doctor, I don't know where my son would be. He is a loving, supportive, all around great doctor. When it comes to the schools, he stood up for my son and put time aside for a conference call to be in the iep meeting. He learns who your child is, Washington, D.C. Lost a great doctor! He is truly missed and a one of a kind.

Posted on February 9th, 2009