Dr. Peter Delenick Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Delenick?

Passionate and kind

He is a really great doctor. He was knowledgeable and explained my diagnosis in a way I could understand. I would definitely go back to him in the future.

love dr delenick

He conducted a total knee replacement on me, mis cut my femur, making gaps and unwanted angles between the femur and the femoral competent. He did not cement the femoral component in place which upon commencing physical therapy, it became even more loose and banged. The pain was incredible and I lost most of the range of motion by the end of the 2nd month. I also developed RSD and pain from a nerve he damaged still today. Three months later another total replacement was required! I have limited range of motion, 12-62 degrees ending my career, making me totally and permanently disabled, walking with a limp and use of a cane the rest of my life! Avoid replacements!!

Agressive surgeon

P. Delenick MD is too agressive! Had a meniscectomy by him during which he removed cartilage as well. Upon showing the surgery report another ortho physician said this procedure were performed too "agressively"!

Dr. Peter Delenick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, VA.