Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr Peter Deluca has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr Peter Deluca has the following 7 expertise
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Dr Peter Deluca is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Deluca is the most complete orthopedic doctor that anyone can ask for. His knowledge is incredible and is always on the cutting edge of any new technology being implemented. He provides you complete undivided attention at any office visit and makes you feel like you are the only patient. His staff is second to none with top honor to his assistand, Tracey Rookstool. I have been with Dr Deluca for over 20 years and feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Deluca, and his P.A. Tracy. Dr. Deluca's expertise and level of excellence gave put me at ease in deciding to have my ACL replaced. My knee healed beautifully. It is strong and I do not experience any limitations. Dr. Deluca fully prepared me for what to expect post op and everything went without a hitch. He spent time with me and answered my questions and addressed my concerns with kindness and respect. Dr. Deluca's P.A. Tracy, was always quick in returning calls both pre and post op. She was very helpful, kind and answered any questions I had.
Dr Deluca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr Peter Deluca in this video.
Dr Peter Deluca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.