Dr. Peter T Demos Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peter T Demos?

First Rate Doctor

Dr. Demos and his staff were perfessional, personal, and really cared about patient comfort which was especially noteworthy because the office was extremely busy on a Monday morning.

New Staff - Super Friendly!!

Dr. Demos has new members of his staff and they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable before the actual exam. Dr. Demos was very thorough in his exam and reassured me that I had nothing to worry about any of the areas I asked him to look at.

Not Recommend!

First of all this man is absolutely disgusting. After he left some patient's room he came to mine and touched my skin with no gloves and he didn't wash his hands at all. He doesn't even have gowns for you to change into, he will just tell you to roll up wwhatever clothing you have. When he was looking at my legs he sent his assistant with us into the room and she was staring at me while he touched me. I felt so uncomfortable and I left shaking.

Very professional, explains the condition and prognosis well.

Dr. Demos is great at diagnosing symptoms and treating it effectively. Just don't expect long in depth conversations with him. His beside manner is not the greatest but I have not seen him for anything serious so I don't want to be judgmental. But overall the treatment is great and he helps me every time

Never went back, MD not up todate with new procedures.

Never go to this doctor. Take his degree away. Doesn't know what he's doing. Pathetic

The BEST

Saved MY LIFE

mr.

My spouse and I we are both very happy with Dr. Demos. He diagnose was right away accurate.

Awful doctor

I went to this doctor and let me tell you... I will never return. He was awful, he yelled at me and said I have no idea what I am talking about and left the room because he couldn't deal with me. I had an outbreak of shingles at the time and the doctor touched my skin with his bare skin, then continued to leave the room, stand there in front of all his employees reading my information into a recorder so everyone could hear it. Which is extremely embarrassing. Anyways, without washing his hands, he went into the next patient room... How unsanitary is that, his staff hates him too, they apologized for his actions towards me and said he was just backed up that day, which i appreciated but is not an excuse for poor manners and uncleanliness. He should have his license taken away. I have read some nasty reviews where he missed stage 4 cancer on a patient and others where he ignores the patients, he is not fit to be a doctor. do not go here. I will be complaining to my insurance company. And I don't think people's judgement of the staff is fair, imagine working for this excuse of a doctor, he must drive his staff insane!!

Personality of a Toad

He is very tranactional. Take a look, freeze ti, hit the raod. No bedside manner at all.

Worst Dr. Ever!!!!!!!

So long story short.... waited 2 1/2 hrs for my 2 min. appt. They brought me in sat me on a table, when I looked down I noticed the table was rusty, not really appropriate for someone with a skin condition to be sitting on. The Dr. came in looked at me for about 1 minute, when I tried to show him some of my trouble areas he turned away and said yea. I asked the Dr. about a pill to take for psoriosis, he didn't know what I was talking about. He did give me a rx for a 30 day supply of cream which I went through in 10 days since my condition is severe, then refused me for a refill and said it was unneccesary. If he looked at me he would understand how I would go through so quickly. All other dermetologist in the area was a 2-3 month wait. Dr. Demos was a 3 day wait, I understand why now. I won't even start with how rude and uneducated the rest of the staff was, although one of the receptionistt felt the need to yell and belittle another new patient in the lobby for leaving the clipboard in the wrong place. I have fully broken out again and currently waiting 3 months to see a different Dr. I have never seen such a horrible establishment in the medical field in my life, whatever happen to dr.s caring about their patients? I highly recommend everyone to NOT go to this dr., you'll end up having to wait the time for a REAL dr. anyways so make that appt now.