Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter Deplas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
After going to several different doctors, my friend recommended dr. Deplas. He patiently listened to my complaints and symptoms. He then conducted a complete physical, performed blood tests and ordered a CAT scan. After the results came in, he contacted me with the final diagnosis. He immediately set me up with a specialist who also commended how Dr. Deplas was able to diagnose such a rare condition. Dr. Deplas saved my life! My whole family now sees Dr. Deplas and most of my friends do too! I highly recommend him!! I can't thank him enough!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Peter Deplas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnastasios Manaris Md, 1350 Deer Park Ave, North Babylon, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Deplas in this video.
Dr. Peter Deplas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Babylon, NY.