Dr. Peter G Deveaux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter G Deveaux?

Excellent care

He is a wonderful Doctor and has very good bedside manors! Explains everything so you can understand it!

Colon surgery

Dr. Deveaux had read all past doctors reports back to my visit at Mayo Clinic. We agreed on everything. I will 100% recommend him.

Dr Deveaux is an excellent Doctor. I am so thankful I was sent to him for surgery.

The Best!

If having half of your colon removed can be a positive experience, then Dr. Deveaux was responsible for making it so. He took as much time as I needed to answer my questions and reassure me of my likely outcome. Dr, Deveaux truly cares for his patients . I thank God every night that he was my surgeon.

He is a wonderful doctor. My son has Crohns disease and never got the right diagnosis after lots of testing. Dr. Deveaux diagnosed him correctly and admitted him to the hospital the SAME day he was seen in clinic and operated on him for seven hours. He saw my son twice every day and was a wonderful listener and good at explaining what was going on. My son did good and is back home getting the right care Dr. Deveaux coordinated with GI doctors in my area in Western Kentucky Paducah. He is a truly wonderful doctor and we recommend hiom highly if you have Crohns disease or complicated problems

Exceptional Doctor ......gifted and compassionate .....creates immediate trust ......genuine care and treatment

Really great surgeon. I am a physician with Crohns disease with multiple previous abdominal surgeries. I had not been pleased with my previous surgeon and Dr. Deveaux was new to the staff at U of L. I asked around and everyone I talked with said he was great- smart, compassionate, good listener, devoted to his patients. I met with him and immediately knew he was the one I trusted. He is a good listener and respectful. I am not a surgeon but he explains things extremely well and took time to answer all of my questions. My wife and I were completely at ease with him. The surgery went well- no complications, unlike ALL of my previous surgeries. He rounded early in the morning or very late at night but was always there for me. I highly recommend him. I would let him treat me of my family without hesitation.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Deveaux is a very nice, thorough man, listened & answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed & he knew what he was talking about! He seemed to really care about me, & made me feel at ease & very comfortable & relaxed. I was highly impressed!

he was as wonderful as everyone said he would be. He is courteous, polite, and took all the time I needed to undersyand my condition (ulcerative colitis). I wish everyone could have such a wonderful doctor!! !