Dr. Peter T Dinapoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter T Dinapoli?

Excellent Quality and Service

Dr. DiNapoli and his staff are knowledgeable and caring. During my appointment he examined me thoroughly and explained my procedure carefully and completely. I wasn't thrilled about the prospect of surgery, but with Dr. DiNapoli and his staff, I was comfortable and confident that everything would go well. I am doing great and can't thank him enough for his amazing skill and service.

What a wonderful caring physician. My care was excellent, everything was explained to me thoroughly I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is a caring thoughtful Dr.......and has a sense o humor

That's My Doc !!!!!

When you think about surgeons, you usually think of someone who immediately feels that the only option is to immediately reach for the scapel. Well, with Doctor Di Napoli although he is a surgeon, that is his last resort. If he states you must have surgery, then believe him without any second guessing. DOC tried for almost 2 years to save my leg. He did everything he could and then some in his attempts to save my leg. I owe DOC many many hours of lost sleep and lost family time, but most of all I owe DOC my life ! If it were not for him, I would not be here today. My surgery was quite a few years ago, but I am the survivor and that is all because of Doctor Di Napoli. This man has more caring and compassion that I even think is allowed for one person. He will spend hours with you if need be and as was in my case, held my hand during the rough moments and trust me, there were many. His bedside manner should be a role model and pre-requisite to graduate medical school for every doctor walking on this earth. His demeanor is soft and low key and he always has a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face to cheer you up when you need it. His compassion and caring is so deep, that to ease his mind after my surgery I had to make him laugh so I told him that atleast he left me a leg to stand on !!!!!!! (Medical Humor) Whether you need something small done or have a complex surgery ahead of you, be assured that you are in the absolute best hands there are on this earth. This may sound strange, but if DOC told me tomorrow that he had to take my life in order to save it.....I would tell him to go ahead. That is the amount of trust I have in him. So, if you are in need of a surgeon and want the absolute best there is..............then please call on "MY DOC" !!!!!!!!!

Would recommend.

Great Surgeon, explained surgery during pre op visit and answered all my questions. took his time, very warm, friendly and caring. Great office staff! easy to get appointments with minimal waiting time. My only suggestions is that I never received a call from the office after the surgery to see how I was doing and I never saw the doctor before going into surgery, only in recovery to let me know how things went. The only reason I gave a 1 star on "accurate diagnosis" is because I was diagnosed elsewhere and was told the surgery was necessary and to find a surgeon.