Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Peter DiPaolo
Peter DiPaolo, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Little Falls, NJ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Peter DiPaolo is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Cathedral Healthcare System and Monmouth Medical Center. Peter DiPaolo has received 3 awards. He speaks Italian and Spanish.
Peter DiPaolo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Peter DiPaolo has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Peter DiPaolo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I went to see Dr. DiPaolo and he was nothing but friendly and accomodating. He fixed a procedure previously botched by another surgeon. Feeling better then ever now. As for billing things not done and the office manager talking down to everyone, only someone that spends enough time in the office would be able to make a judgement call like that. The short time I was there for visits everyone was friendly and helpful.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
DiPaolo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clara Maass Medical Center
Cathedral Healthcare System
Monmouth Medical Center
Montclair Community Hospital
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Yale University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPeter F. DiPaolo, MD, PA, 1225 McBride Ave., Little Falls, NJ
Peter DiPaolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Park, NJ.